5/20/2011

Words, Thoughts, and Deeds


Words + Thoughts + Deeds= Results. I got this Quote from an author that goes by the name of Iyanla Vanzant in her book called “One Day My Soul Just Opened Up”. She was right and so was the girls in this video Lebonandi and Makeda! These girls have inspired me over the last couple of weeks in so many ways.
They are young individuals in their early 20’s who are on a journey to a prosperous life filled with abundance, happiness, peace, joy and harmony! They have both written books in which they finished in a month!…………….DO YOU HEAR THAT???…….A MONTH! 
If that is not inspiration, then I do not know what is. They accomplished their dreams simply because they said it. They believed it and they took purposeful action in order to get it!
Well I am on that same path. I have a vision. I’m claiming it. I’m believing it and I’m taking action every day in order to get me to where I need to be in my life. 
Lets take at least one purposeful action every single day in order to lead us on our path to our true destiny. Remember small steps result into one big step further to your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment