5/20/2011

Diaries

EXPRESSIONS....................Through out my life I have looked for many different ways to express myself but, one of the most effective ways in which I do so is through writing. I have countless of thoughts running through my head on a daily basis and sometimes I feel the need to release.

See sometimes we cannot make life decisions effectively because we have so much clutter in our minds. In order to properly organize our lives in our head, we have to do some releasing and writing down our thoughts is a great way to do so.

I have this thing where I go to my yahoo email account and go to the notepad section where I made a tab called Diaries to write down my emotions! Each day that I find myself having thought after thought after thought, I go to that section and express what is on my mind. I do not over think it. I just type whatever comes to my mind at the moment.

I must admit that this makes me feel better. It makes me feel more organized. It allows me to see things more clearly. It opens my mind to unique ways of thinking. It is most def a stress reliever. I absolutely love this method!

I found it intriguing that one of my favorite YouTubers, Taren916 (check her out) made a video about the exact same thing that I started doing a couple of days previous to her posting with her best friend Millana on their page IHeartTandM.

Check them out above!

No comments:

Post a Comment